New WEAll Members, European Health Futures Forum (EHFF) and Feasta, have teamed up to deliver the Bridging the Gaps podcast series, which covers topics like:
• How best to measure wellbeing
• The politics of land
• Wealth distribution
• Diversity, both biological and cultural
• Blame, shame and compassion
• The role of digital technology in society
…..all in the context of a biosphere which is critically ill and in need of urgent care.
They recently put out a podcast episode: ‘Towards Wellbeing’, featuring David Somekh of EHFF interviewing Stewart Wallis, Chair of WEAll
The episode covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The reasons why a large majority of people consider the current economic system to be dysfunctional
- The five basic things that people throughout the world say they need
- The potential for Ireland to join the WEGo Partnership (which currently consists of Scotland, New Zealand, Wales and Iceland).
Watch the podcast episode (#6) and the rest of the EHFF & Feasta’s Bridging the Gaps podcast series, here.
The post Feasta & EHFF Podcast: Towards Wellbeing appeared first on Wellbeing Economy Alliance.